In the present age, all people want to appear smart and elegant in their personality. The history of soap in India begins in 1889. The use of soap or soap-like cleaning agents has always been associated with man's inherent instinct to keep his body and other belongings clean. Soaps help in removing slag from the skin to make the skin a brilliant glow.
Wake up your shower with the warm scent of the Mediterranean. The fresh soap and non-drying with a delicate scent. Here comes an end to the mystery of this article. For glowing skin and improved skin texture, here comes olive oil soap.
Olive oil, the secret behind the beautiful women across the globe. It is one of the most natural ways to rejuvenate the skin and health. The soap is enriched with olive and coconut milk for smooth skin. Removing the dryness from the skin, it's the skin radiant throughout the day.
|Product Name:||Herbal Olive Soap|
|GST / Tax:||70.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Storage Instructions:||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Maximum Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Scientific Name:||Olea Europaea|
|In English:||Olive / common olive|
|In Tamil:||Oliv Sop|
|In Telugu:||Olive sabbu|
|In Kannada:||Alivsop / julep|
|In Hindi:||Jaitoon ka sabun|
|In Marathi:||Olivia sabana|
The history behind the soap goes on and on several years back. Soap has been with us in one form or another for thousands of years. The story goes around Rome in 10,000 B.C. at a place called Sapo Hill.
The women washed their clothes in a small tributary of the river Tiber, below a religious site where animal sacrifice took place. They noticed that the clothes became clean on contact with the soapy clay, dripping down the hill and into the water. It was noticed later that the cleansing agent was formed by the animal fat soaking through the wood ashes and into the clay soil.
Olive oil soap is a spectacle beauty product. And it has been around for as long as the soap has survived. The advantages of olive oil are not just in nutrition. Olive oil soap is one of the best ways to acquire healthy and smooth skin, as well as prevent familiar problems like body acne and parched, flaky membrane.
History Of Olive Oil Soap
The history of olive oil soap might as well be a chronology of soap itself. Greeks used to love the stuff! They would spread olive oil all over the body and then exfoliate with outstanding sand. This helped to take off the dirt and dead skin cells. They would then wipe off the mixture.
From Greece and the Middle East, olive oil soap spread to Italy. During Roman times, private hygiene was raised to a pedestal. Romans were not big on healing disease - they preferred prevention over treatment.
Of course, we know that Egyptians too used soap. There are even frescoes from their pyramids of women using soap. What is yet unsure is what fat they used to prepare the soap?
Olive oil seems to be a solid competitor. It might have even been one of Cleopatra's glamouring mysteries!
Health Benefits Of Olive Soap
Before we get into the health benefits of olive oil soap, let's talk about olive oil itself. Not all plant oils were created the same. Extra virgin olive oil is extremely rich in antioxidants and is also full of fat-soluble vitamins.
Olive oil is the main source of dietary fat in the Mediterranean diet. You might have heard that people from the Mediterranean region hardly suffer from cardiovascular disease and death.
The Mediterranean diet is the only one that has been shown to reduce the risk of hypertension, stroke, and hyperlipidemia. Yes, consuming this source of fat reduces the fat levels in your blood!
1) Acts As a Moisturizer
Olive oil soap is a gentle enough cleanser not to strip your natural oils. It allows sebum, sweat, and skin shedding to continue as usual. Olive oil soaps are rich in Glycerine. It is a by-product of the saponification reaction, and it is one of the most moisturizing substances you can put on your skin.
2) Gives Youthful Skin
Free radicals are around us. These highly reactive chemicals actively damage cells down to the molecular level. They are potent cancer-causing and accelerate aging.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants. Both Vitamin E and A, as well as poly and monounsaturated fatty acids, act as antioxidants. Olive oil stops skin aging down to the DNA level.
3) Can Be Used For Babies
Olive oil soap is a perfect base for hypoallergenic soap. Pediatricians even recommend olive oil for preterm babies. Because olive soaps are based on a gentle and sensitive skin-friendly ingredient, they are perfect for children and allergy-prone alike.
Properties Of Olive Soap
- Hardness - The oils chosen can dictate how hard a bar of soap will be. Oils that are solid at room temperature tend to make the hardest bars. The harder the bar, the longer it lasts.
- Cleansing - Along with olive oil, coconut oil, and palm oil are the main oils used for this quality. Too many of these oils used in soaps can cause the skin to dry out. Palm oil is the widely used oil over-the-counter soaps and in very high quantities.
- Conditioning - Olive oil is the oil that makes your skin feel soft and smooth. They are also known as emollients. They provide moisturizing and conditioning benefits for the skin.
- Creamy - This property makes the soap feel more luxurious. A creamy lather in the soap adds to using it and has a psychologically beneficial effect.
- Bubbly - There are only a couple of oils that can produce really good, large stable bubbles naturally, and these oils are coconut oil and castor oil. Bubbles don't aid the purpose of soap but let's be honest, who doesn't love bubbles.
How Olive Oil Soaps Are Made
- Oil - All soap is made from oils through the process of saponification. This process turns the oils you know into fatty acid salts, which is exactly what soap is.
- Lye - Lye is a mixture of sodium hydroxide and water. This is a highly alkaline solution that, when combined with oil, will cause an exothermic reaction to turn the oil into fatty acid salts. This process is called saponification.
- Essential oils - Essential oils like olive oil are completely natural and come from plant material. They can be cold-pressed or distilled from the natural material to obtain the essence, such as the peel or skin of a fruit or the leaf or flower of the plant.
- Colouring - Natural coloring for soap will leave it with gentle tones of color rather than bright, vibrant colors. A natural soap should contain natural colorings such as spinach powder, paprika, turmeric, ic, and alkanet root, which can all be used to dye a soap.
Where To Buy The Olive Soap
To get the natural and best quality of Olive oil soaps, order here now. Get it with exclusive offers at doorstep delivery.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
FREE DELIVERY above 1000 for TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP
- For order value less than Rs. 500, delivery charge is Rs.70
- For order value between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000, delivery charge is Rs.35
- Free Home Delivery for the order above Rs. 1000
PAN INDIA Delivery - ALL OVER INDIA
Home Delivery Service Available All Over India - Delivery Charges Applicable. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to [email protected] or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.