- Pure Honey / Himalayan Multifloral Honey 0.25 KgSpecial Price ₹170.00 Regular Price ₹250.00
Raw Honey / 100% Pure & Unfiltered Honey / 100% Natural Honey – Contains 27 Essential Minerals, 21 Amino Acids, Anti-bacterial, Anti-aging, Immunity Booster, Energy Booster, Soothes Sore Throats, Sleep Aid & Good Source of Antioxidants – 250 grams
- Have a cold? Try a spoonful of honey. Raw Honey assists in reducing cough and throat irritation as it has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and phytonutrients.
- Regular consumption of Raw Honey aids in proper functioning of digestive system.
- Raw Honey helps you to reduce weight.
- Raw Honey enhances athletic performance.
- Honey is a natural sweetener in the purest form and act as a better alternative to sugar.
- Eating raw honey fosters the release of melatonin in the brain by creating a small spike in insulin levels improves deep sleep.
- Boosts immunity and helps rebuild tissues.
- Pure Honey / Himalayan Multifloral Honey 0.5 KgSpecial Price ₹320.00 Regular Price ₹500.00
- Anti-bacterial & Anti-viral
- Anti-fungal & Anti-cancer
- 27 Minerals
- 22 Amini Acids
- 5,000 Live Enzymes
- Improve Digestion
- Boost Immune System
- Reduce Risk of illness and disease
- Aids Weight Loss
- Promotes Healthy Glowing Skin
- Prevent/Heal Ulcer
- Supports Good Bacteria
- Soothes Sore Throat
Himalayan Multifloral Honey
In our India alone, there are 30+ unique types of honey produced, each originating from a different floral source. Your Standard Honey is belongs to the type of Himalayan Multifloral Honey.
Himalayan Multifloral Honey is usually a honey harvested from Himalayan High Hill Range Forests.
There are no added preservatives. No added flavorings. No added coloring.
Harvesting and Extracting
Beekeepers — large and small — harvest honey by collecting the honeycomb frames and scraping off the wax cap that bees make to seal off honey in each cell. Once the caps are removed, the frames are placed in an extractor — a centrifuge that spins the frames, forcing honey out of the comb. The honey is spun to the sides of the extractor, where gravity pulls it to the bottom and it can be collected.
On average, a hive will produce about 80 pounds of surplus honey each year.
Honey is extracted from the BeeHives and then packed in bottles without any processing. It has all the beneficial enzymes and pollen intact. Switch to real raw Honey today to experience the real benefits of consuming Honey.
We at Standard gives you the purest Honey fresh from the honeycomb. We don’t pasteurize, heat or process the honey. As a result, in the honey dwell all its beneficial antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.