Herbal cosmetics have burgeoning demand in the world market and are an estimable gift of nature. There are wide spans of herbal cosmetic products to satisfy the beauty regime.
The presence of several phytochemicals and botanicals in the herbal products have dual stuff, one that they are used as cosmetics for body care and phytochemicals amend the biological functions of the human body naturally resulting in healthy skin and hair.
Herbal hair oil is now on the top of the triangle. Because we all have hair loss nowadays. Here comes herbal hair oil as a solution. Herbal hair oil not only moisturizes the scalp but also converse dry scalp and dry hair conditions. It bestows numerous essential nutrients required to maintain normal functions of the sebaceous gland and promote natural hair growth.
|Product Name:||Herbal Hair Growth Oil|
|GST / Tax:||250.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Storage Instructions:||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Maximum Shelf Life:||6 Months|
About Herbal Hair Oil:
The concept of beauty and cosmetics is as ancient as mankind and civilization. So, they use different beauty products that have herbs to look ravishing and young. Indian herbs and their intendment are popular worldwide.
Hair oils that embrace herbal drugs are called 'Hair tonics'. These are contrived by herbal extracts in an oil base. Hair oils are the hair care formulations applied for the cure of hair disorders such as baldness, greying of hair, hair falling, and dryness of hair.
Herbs Used In Hair Oil and Their Benefits
The following represents the herbs used in herbal hair oil:
- Aloe vera pulp subsumes proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also feat as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It bolsters hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff, and conditions your hair.
- Tulsi is a cogent remedy for hair loss. It is pre-prepared as an essential ingredient in herbal hair loss treatment. The herb works by strengthening the hair roots, thereby curbing hair fall, preventing bacterial and fungal infections.
- Hibiscus flowers are used to clout premature graying of hairs, prevents hair loss and split ends.
- Shikakai fights in contrast to dandruff and anticipates lice.
- Methi cures hair fall and strengthens your hair from root to tip.
- Coconut oil nourishes the scalp and provides shine to the hair.
- Almond oil rich in Vitamin E used in the treatment of hair loss strengthens the hair.
- Jasmine flowers serve as antimicrobial agents, conditioning agents and also give a good odor to the oil.
Aloe vera pulp
Other Herbs Used In Herbal Hair Oil
- Lavender is one of the well-known herbs that help in boosting hair growth and also reduce baldness. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
- Rose petals - by adding raised petals to boiling water and making a rinse, they can be used to condition the hair, giving it a healthy shine.
- Ginseng is a popular Chinese herb that is used as a remedy for a lot of health problems including hair loss.
- Green tea is a very popular natural herb as it has many health benefits. It contains Antioxidants to prevent hair loss and panthenol which strengthens the hair. This herb is a very effective treatment for baldness and damaged hair.
Preparation of Herbal Hair Oil
If the coconut oil is blended with various drugs which have medicinal activity then it is termed a hair tonic. Methods for preparation of hair tonic are:
1. Cloth Method
The dried drug was weighed and tied in a muslin cloth. This cloth was then hung in a coconut oil base, with continuous boiling, stirring, and finally, the oil was filtered.
2. Paste Method
This method is used where fresh fruit or pulp or desired part of the plants were converted into a paste with a very little amount of water and kept overnight.
After this wetted drug was mixed in a coconut oil base and boiled with continuous stirring at a constant temperature until the water droplets in the oil stop knocking and the drug has completely been extracted in the oil. The oil was then filtered through a muslin cloth.
3. Direct Boiling Method
The crude drugs were powdered, weighed, and directly boiled in coconut oil with continuous stirring and heating until the drug had completely been extracted in the oil base.
For the preparation of Herbal Hair Oil, the following steps are involved.
- Preparing coconut oil base
- Boiling of crude drug powders in a coconut oil base to form enriched hair tonic.
- Coconut oil is extracted from the kernel by dry process and the complete procedure of extraction of coconut oil from dry kernels is mentioned above.
Collecting the herbs like aloe vera, been hibiscus, amla, and eclipta.
Dry the collected herbs under shade and proper aeration is provided to hasten the drying process. Drying under shade will retain the active constituents. Hence shade drying is preferred over artificial drying.
- Mixing and Blending
The dried herbs were made into coarse powder by using a mixer. Thus obtained powders are blended individually to get a uniform mixture.
- Formulating the Herbal hair oil
Pure coconut oil is initially heated under low flame. To this hot oil, the herbal powder in a required quantity is taken in muslin cloth. It is then dipped in hot oil.
The process is continued by taking the cloth in and out of the hot coconut oil under low flame. Thus, the active ingredients get absorbed into the hot coconut oil. Later the hot oil is cooled and any traces of herbal powder are removed by the filtering process.
- Packing of the oil
The oil has a pleasant smell with rejuvenating activity for hair growth. The prepared herbal hair oil has no side effects and has promising results. They are stored in an airtight container.
- Storage of the oil
The sealed bottles are stored under cool conditions. This keeps the oil stable for a longer period without undergoing the rancidity of saponification.
Where to Buy the Herbal Hair Oil?
To get the best quality of herbal hair oil without any harmful toxins and chemicals, order here because long hair is the crown for a woman!
Shipping & Delivery Policy
FREE DELIVERY above 1000 for TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP
- For order value less than Rs. 500, delivery charge is Rs.70
- For order value between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000, delivery charge is Rs.35
- Free Home Delivery for the order above Rs. 1000
PAN INDIA Delivery - ALL OVER INDIA
Home Delivery Service Available All Over India - Delivery Charges Applicable. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to [email protected] or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.