Myrtaceae's Family includes one hundred and forty genera and about three thousand and eight hundred species distributed in tropical and subtropical regions. Eucalyptus is one of the world's significant and widely planted genera.
It is a tall, evergreen tree, Australia and Tasmania, successfully introduced worldwide, now extensively planted in many other countries. It was introduced in Algeria in 1854 by Ramel.
Eucalyptus species are well known as medicinal plants due to their biological and pharmacological properties. In the international pharmacopeia, the most valuable and represented species, however, is Eucalyptus globulus (E.globulus) is off, a great need in the market.
|Product Name:||Eucalyptus Oil (100 ml)|
|GST / Tax:||249.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Storage Instructions:||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Item Package Quantity:||100 Gm|
|Certification:||FSSAI No 12419012000177|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Maximum Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Scientific Name:||Eucalyptus globulus|
|In English:||Eucalyptus Oil|
|In Tamil:||Nilagiri tailam/ yukkaalimaram tailam|
|In Malayalam:||Nilagiri tela|
|In Telugu:||Nilagiri tailam|
|In Kannada:||Nilagirienne tailam|
|In Hindi:||Nilgiri ka tel / tailpatra|
|In Konkani:||Nilagiri tela|
|In Marathi:||Nilagiri tela|
The crucial oil emanates mostly from the plant species of the eucalyptus variety. Its leaves are boiled, and take out the oil. The leaves can be fresh or partially dried.
The extraction process involves the use of solvents for plants that are too fragile for distillation or extraction. The mixture works to draw out the essential oils from the plant. When the solvent has evaporated, the oil product remains along with wax and pigments from the plant. Solvents used to extract oils include petroleum ether, ethanol, and methanol.
It is found as applicants like
- yet stimulant,
- for a folk remedy for abscess, arthritis, asthma, boils, bronchitis, burns, cancer, diabetes, diarrhea, diphtheria, dysentery, encephalitis, enteritis, erysipelas, fever, flu, inflammation, laryngalgia, laryngitis, leprosy, malaria, mastitis, miasma, pharyngitis, phthisis, rhinitis, sores, sore throat, spasms, trachealgia, worms, and wounds.
Whoa! So many therapeutic values in one oil. It's unbelievable!
Beneficial Effects Of Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus globulus is known for decades because of its rich ethnomedicinal and therapeutic importance. Various phytochemicals isolated from the plant are said to be well-accepted to possess various therapeutic effects. A variety of Eucalyptus species have also been widely studied for their various therapeutic activities.
1)Helps In Hair Health
Eucalyptus Oil helps in hair growth and is also used as a conditioner. Mixing a few drops of olive oil with the normal hair oil and gently massaging it on the scalp helps hair growth. Some properties against fungal infections keep the scalp healthy, and insecticidal properties feud against hair lice. Eucalyptus helps in hair growth and aids in the thickness of hair.
2) Aids In Skin Care
Eucalyptus oil is really helpful for the skin. It naturally treats Acne and Blemishes. Mixing one drop of oil with a little water and applying it to your skin provides good results.
3) Well accepted In Relieving Pain
One key component that makes up is cineole. This amazing substance has pain-relieving qualities which have been compared to morphine. In a survey, patients who inhaled the oil reported lower pain scores than placebo patients. To relieve muscle pain, mix five drops with 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil for a relaxing massage.
4) Acts As Air Freshener
Most of the eucalyptus oils are in aroma lamps, electric cabin diffusers, and spray mists. To make an easy mist spray, dilute 50 to 100 drops of the essential oils in 120 ml of pure water. Sprinkle to refresh and purify the air. The woody aroma will reduce stress and boost your mood.
5) Helpful As Antiseptic
The medicinal eucalyptus oil is probably the most powerful antiseptic of its degree, especially when it is ancient, as ozone is formed in its exposure to the air. It has agreed on disinfectant action, eradicating the lower form of life.
6) Stops Infection
Eucalyptus oils are really helpful in treating Urinary tract infection and Respiratory tract infection. An emulsion made by stirring up equal parts of the oil and powdered gum arabic with water has been used as a urethral injection. It has also been given internally in drachm doses in pulmonary tuberculosis and other microbial diseases of the lungs and bronchitis.
7) Treated As Anti-allergics
Allergies affect most of the population around the world. Eucalyptus oil is used in dealing with many types of allergies.
- Bronchitis - A nagging cough that lingers and causes difficulty is often symptomatic of bronchitis.
- Congestion - Tightness or congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus, and chest makes respiration tough and being weak even more miserable.
- Sinus - The cold that lingers may not be just a cold. The congestion and headache may be indications of a sinus infection.
- Asthma - The oil of eucalyptus has been shown to help ease breathing in asthma.
8) Powerful Antimicrobial Agent
Analyses have shown that eucalyptus oil is one of the most dominant antimicrobials which can stop the spread of bacteria. It ends the spread of bacteria, which can assassinate common forms of bacteria such as staphylococcus aureus.
9) Relieves Headache
Eucalyptus oil is one of the best medicines for headaches. It affects most people in the world of all age groups. Smoke inhalation of eucalyptus oil with hot water reduces headaches and aromatherapy for people who lead an annoying life.
10) Remedy for Insect Bites
Eucalyptus oil is a natural antiseptic which can be used to treat insect bite and poisoning. It provides relief from inflammation, bites, ulcers, and sores. It is also an antibacterial that stops or inhibits the growth of certain germs.
Wonders Of Eucalyptus Oil
- Improves respiratory conditions
- Relieves cough
- Improves seasonal allergies
- Fights infections
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Alleviates headaches
- Aids wound care
- Improves earaches
- Boosts mental clarity
- Repels rats
Quick Uses And Tips
- Home Disinfector: Add 20 drops to spray bottle with water or diffuse five drops.
- Mold Stopper: Add five drops to a vacuum cleaner or surface cleaner.
- Rat Repeller: Add 20 drops to the spray bottle with water.
- Seasonal Allergy Fighter: Diffuse 5 drops or apply 2 - 3 drops to temples and chest.
- Cough Reliever: Apply 2 - 3 drops to the chest and back of the neck.
- Sinus Clearer: Add 1 - 2 drops of oil to a cup of boiling water. Place a towel over your head and inhale for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Sore Throat Reliever: Diffuse five drops or apply 2 - 3 drops to throat and chest.
- Earache Reliever: Apply 2 - 3 drops to the chest and back of the neck or gently rub one drop into the outer part of your ear canal.
- Immune System Booster: Diffuse 5 drops and inhale.
- Skin Irritation Remover: Apply 2 - 3 drops to clean cotton balls and rub them into areas of concern 2 - 3 times daily.
- Insect Bite Soother: Apply 2 - 3 drops to clean cotton balls and apply it to the insect bite three times a day.
- Energy Booster: Diffuse 5 drops or rub 2 - 3 drops into temples and back of the neck.
- Headache Reliever: Diffuse 5 drops or rub it on the aching part.
- Muscle Pain Reliever: Apply 2 - 3 drops to areas of concern for large areas dilute with a carrier oil.
- Bad Breath and Cavity Fighter: Add 1 - 2 drops to water, gargle, and then spit out.
Where To Buy The Eucalyptus Oil
To Buy the 100% pure and natural eucalyptus oil, order here. It is extracted using the steam distillation method and is chemical-free. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Not for internal use. Order now with exclusive offers. Doorstep delivery with extraordinary benefits.