Most of us must have seen our grandparents using copper water jugs and vessels for storing water. They must have also say that they have so much health benefits. But do you know that it's not a myth! Definitely, you do and that's why you are here to purchase pure quality copper jugs!
Even modern science has proven now that copper enriched water improves metabolism and prevent copper deficiency diseases - which Ayurveda have proved thousands of years ago! Thank you for standing apart from the crowd who ignores a precious one cuz it's old!
|Product Name:||100% Pure Copper Water Pitcher / Jar 1500 ML|
|Storage Capacity||1500 ML|
|Item Weight||400 Grams|
|GST / Tax:||777.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Type||Jug / Pitcher|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Design||Handmade with Precise Design|
|Storage Instructions||Only Water, Please do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels.|
|Specialty||100% Pure Copper & Leak Proof Lid|
|Package Content||1 Piece Copper Jug|
|Package Information||Copper Jug, Enclosed in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
What Is Special About Standard Copper Water Jugs?
Our Standard copper water jugs consist of 100 per cent copper and not nickel, tin and steel compositions. They are handcrafted with beading and hammered to make the style pretty good enough. The copper water jug's outside surface is polished and the inner surface is neatly rubbed.
When kept in the refrigerator, which is one of the traditional points for a premium 100 per cent quality copper, our standard copper water jugs frost up very easily.
Copper Water Jugs- Health Benefits
1. Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases
- Low copper levels have been linked to high bad cholesterol and hypertension. So drinking copper enriched water helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
2. Improved Immune Function
- Decreased copper levels can cause a reduced immune function. This is due to the deficiency of white blood cells called neutrophilia. But drinking copper water in the morning helps to regulate your metabolism and increase the number of neutrophils which improves your immune system.
- Osteoporosis is definitely a common issue among elders. Copper deficiency unknowingly causes low bone mineral density in most of the adults. Drinking copper water prevents osteoporosis.
4. Increases antioxidant levels
- Drinking copper water helps to increase the antioxidant levels which reduce the production of free radicals. Free radicals are cells which can damage DNA and cause diseases like cancer.
5. Anaemia at the bay
- Low copper levels can also lead to diseases like anaemia. They can decrease the production of red blood cells and therefore haemoglobin. This results in iron deficiency anaemia which can cause hair loss, fatigue, pallor etc. So drinking copper water can also prevent anaemia.
6. Anti-ageing Properties
Ancient Egypt terms used a lot of copper utensils not only because of its antioxidant property but also regenerate cell and avoid the harmful effects of reagents on the skin.
7. Increases brain efficiency
Copper helps the brain cells to communicate with each other by carrying out impulses which makes the brain work more efficiently.
8. Prevents Stroke
Copper has anticonvulsant properties which means it has effective means to prevent seizures. Copper has antioxidant properties meaning a lack of copper would enable antioxidant properties in working better and faster.
9. Copper Water Jugs- Weight loss
Copper plays an important role in dissolving fat and shed a few pounds. Copper helps to keep the body's fat-burning process continuing, even the body is in the rest position.
10. Heals Wounds Faster
Since copper has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, it also assists skin regeneration and strengthens the immune system and helps the body in healing wounds faster.
11. Treats Urinary Tract Infection
Copper is a natural antibiotic is effective against e.coli, salmonella aureas and cholera bacillus which are the common causes of urinary tract infection.
12. Prevents Constipation
Copper enriched water helps to detox our body which stimulates peristalsis and further improves the passage of stool through the colon. Therefore it prevents constipation.
13. Treats Stomach Ulcers
Copper enriched water helps to kill off germs in the stomach. The anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the inflammation of the stomach lining and assists in better digestion. It is an effective remedy for stomach ulcers and infections.
14. Prevents Waterborne Diseases
Since it holds antibacterial properties, it is effective against waterborne diseases. As mentioned earlier, it is effective against e.coli and s. Aureas which are very common in the environment and cause severe infections in the human body. It prevents diseases like dysentery, jaundice and diarrhoea.
15. Reduce The Inflammation Of Joints And Arthritis
Because of effective anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces inflammation in the joints and prevents rheumatoid arthritis.
Common Q&A About Copper Water Jugs
1. How to clean copper tumbler and maintain?
Squeeze half of a lemon and apply a teaspoon of salt to clean a copper jug. If you've run out of lemons, vinegar and flour can also be used. Put the paste on the vessel's damaged areas, leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water. Another interesting thing is that, due to the presence of an acid, tomato ketchup can also function to clean copper vessels. Rub, dry and rinse!
2. What Ayurveda tells about Copper deficiency and how to handle?
Ayurveda 's ancient origins are several thousand years old and Ayurveda's use of copper is one of the best natural copper deficiency management methods. Nowadays, modern science has only begun to promote the use of these naturally sterile metals for the copper deficiency-something that Ayurveda has been doing since its earlier documents.
3. How To Store Water In Copper Vessel?
Fill the vessel with water and store in a cool dry place overnight or day for 6-8 hours. Do not keep the vessel in freezer thus it disturbs the oxidation process. Drinking 2 -3 glasses of copper water can supply enough copper for your body in a day.
4. Who should not use copper water Jugs?
Some people drink copper water without knowing which will affect them when they have the following conditions.
- Wilson's disease
- Idiopathic copper toxicosis
- Childhood cirrhosis
5. Can pregnant women during copper water?
Copper deficiencies among pregnant women are uncommon but if you have, you will develop copper deficiency symptoms like fatigue, diarrhoea, oedema, hair loss.
Using copper vessels to drink water level up your copper cuz it's very necessary to make new red blood cells during pregnancy. A pregnant woman needs 1 mg of copper per day and a breastfeeding women need 1.5 mg of copper per day.
6. Who Needs Copper Water The Most?
- People with Intestinal disease like celiac
- Pancreas disease
- Kidney disease
- Burns in your body
- High zinc intake
- Menkes disease, a genetic disorder that makes hard to absorb copper in your body.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
FREE DELIVERY above 1000 for TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP
- For order value less than Rs. 500, delivery charge is Rs.70
- For order value between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000, delivery charge is Rs.35
- Free Home Delivery for the order above Rs. 1000
PAN INDIA Delivery - ALL OVER INDIA
Home Delivery Service Available All Over India - Delivery Charges Applicable. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.