In today's modernized world, usage of UV filters and RO purifiers is popular and the usage of a lost and found copper tumbler of grandma from her old wardrobe sounds old fashioned. Congratulations for standing apart from the crowd of modernity and taking copper culture in your hand! If you are in search of 100% quality copper tumblers at the best prices, then you are at the right place!
Copper Tumbler Online Our standard copper tumblers are made up of 100% copper and not including compositions of nickel, tin and steel. Copper tumblers are handcrafted with beading and hammered which makes the design beautiful enough.Also, outer surface of the copper tumbler is polished and the inner surface is brushed smoothly. Our standard copper tumblers frost up very quickly when kept in the refrigerator which is one of the standard meets for a premium 100% quality copper.
|100% Pure Copper Tumbler / Copper Glass|
|Storage Capacity||250 ML|
|Item Weight||80 grams|
|GST / Tax:||185.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Type||Tumbler / Glass|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Design||Handmade with Precise Design|
|Storage Instructions||Only Water, Please do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels.|
|Specialty||100% Pure Copper|
|Package Content||1 Piece Copper Glass|
|Package Information||Tumbler, Enclosed in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Processing Type:||Pure Copper Tumbler|
|Highlights:||1. 100% Lifetime guarantee|
2. 100% pure Copper tumbler
3. Copper containers is beneficial according to Ayurveda
Taste Of Copper Water
Copper water has a very noticeable taste and Yes! It's normal. water is simply water stored in the copper utensils for 8 hours in a cool, dark place. It is believed that copper enriched water in the morning helps to balance all the 3 doshas( Kapha, Vata, pitta).
Does too much copper water cause copper toxicity? If yes, how much?
Health Benefits of Copper
1. Purification Of WaterThe first and foremost benefits which attract attention! When you store water in the copper vessel overnight, a small number of copper ions dissolve into the water and this acts as an antimicrobial agent. Copper ions have the ability to destroy the microbes, fungi and moulds etc.
2. Beats anaemia
3. Healing PropertiesIn spite of a great antibacterial, antimicrobial, it functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent. Apart from improving the immune system and regeneration of new cells, they are used to cure internal wounds.
4. Regulates The Function Of Thyroid GlandResearchers said that "thyroid patients have low levels of copper in their body. Therefore, gulping copper enriched water may level up.
5. Boosts Brain Health
6. Treats Gastritis
Copper destroys fatal bacteria and reduces inflammation in the stomach. Often these harmful bacteria's stay in our body leads to indigestion, abdominal pain, loose stools, infections and heartburn. Also, Copper enables to clean the stomach and regulate the purpose of kidneys and liver.
7. Maintains Healthy Heart
Last but not least, researchers according to American heart society, told that decent copper levels may reduce the risk of elders developing hypertension. It sustains the heart rate and decreases bad cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
Do's and Don'ts Of Copper Tumbler
- Firstly, fill your copper bottle with water before going to bed. The water should be in the bottle for up to 8 hours(maximum).
- It is greatly appreciated to drink copper water early in the morning which will regulate your digestive system and take care of your metabolism for the rest of the day.
- Most importantly, you should not keep juice or milk in a copper vessel. The reason is copper is not good for acidic food.
- Don't use the copper vessel for the storage of hot water. We keeping copper vessels in the freezer. The purification process is at the best in room temperature itself.
- Using dish detergent on copper vessels is not advisable since it can reduce their lifetime. Natural materials like lime and salt work effectively for cleaning the copper bottle.
- Did you come across situations where copper vessels turn black often? There is nothing to be worried about! This is a sign that your copper is pure and is working to clean your water.
- Since copper is a reactive metal, it will form the copper oxide and that's what is called tarnish. The copper oxide is perceived as a brown discolouration on their surface.
1. How to clean copper tumbler and maintain?
To clean a copper tumbler, squeeze half a lemon and add a teaspoon of salt.
If you have run out of lemons, you can also use vinegar and flour. Apply the paste on the affected areas of the vessel, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Another surprising thing is, tomato ketchup can also work for cleaning copper vessels due to the presence of acid of them. Rub, rinse and dry!
Once your copper vessel is shiny again keep it cleaner by wiping a thin layer of linseed oil around it.
2. What Ayurveda tells about Copper deficiency and how to handle?
The ancient roots of Ayurveda are aged several thousand years and Ayurveda's application of involving copper is one of the best natural practices to handle copper deficiency.
Modern science has now only beginning to encourage the usage of these naturally sterile metals for the copper deficiency - something Ayurveda has practised since its earlier records.
3. How to store water in a copper vessel?
Fill the vessel with water and store in a cool dry place overnight or day for 6-8 hours. Do not keep the vessel in freezer thus it disturbs the oxidation process.
Drinking 2 -3 glasses of copper water can supply enough copper for your body in a day.
4.Who should not use copper water?
Some people drink copper water without knowing which will affect them when they have the following conditions.
- Wilson's disease
- Idiopathic copper toxicosis
- Childhood cirrhosis
5. Can pregnant women during copper water?
Copper deficiencies among pregnant women are uncommon but if you have, you will develop copper deficiency symptoms like fatigue, diarrhoea,edema, hair loss.
Using copper vessels to drink water level up your copper cuz it's very necessary to make new red blood cells during pregnancy. A pregnant woman needs 1 mg of copper per day and a breastfeeding women need 1.5 mg of copper per day.
6. Who Needs Copper Water The Most?
- Intestinal disease like celiac
- Pancreas disease
- Kidney disease
- Burns in your body
- High zinc intake
- Menkes disease, a genetic disorder that makes hard to absorb copper in your body.
Buying Copper Tumbler is easy as you can simply click Buy copper tumbler online.Using our site for buying this can be really advantageous for you. The regular packs and the trial packs for these copper vessels can be bought from our site at very nominal rates. This can help people to buy the oils in their budget and use it to change their bodies.
The glorious health benefits are something which everyone wants in this modern time, and our oils promise you this in the right amount.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
FREE DELIVERY above 1000 for TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP
- For order value less than Rs. 500, delivery charge is Rs.70
- For order value between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000, delivery charge is Rs.35
- Free Home Delivery for the order above Rs. 1000
PAN INDIA Delivery - ALL OVER INDIA
Home Delivery Service Available All Over India - Delivery Charges Applicable. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to email@example.com or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.