One of the best things about cast iron cookware is that it is extremely durable and cannot be repaired, scratched or broken.
As long as your pan doesn't chip or crack, you can remove the rust and season it again and again.
Feeling uneasy with iron cookware because of its rusting quality? We think cleaning up healthy iron cookware is way better than consuming food cookies with chemicals coated non-stick cookware! What do you think?
|Product Name:||8 Inch Fry Pan / Fry Pan|
|GST / Tax:||580.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Serving Recommendation:||Suitable for Cooking & Deep Frying|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
What Is Cast Iron Pan Used For?
Sauteing, pan-frying, searing, baking, braising, broiling, roasting and more cooking techniques.
- Potato recipes
- Vegetable fry
- Beef stir fry, chicken steaks, fish fry
- Egg toast
- Dal Tadka
- Paneer tikka
- Roti and chappathis
- Mushroom and chicken fry
Impressive Features of the Standard Cast Iron Pan
1. Elegant Design
It's flat round cookware with a thickened bottom and solid handles to hold.
It had handles at both ends which makes it easy to get hold of even for tired wrists.
It is made of stainless steel and is suitable for any kind of setting, whether it is a home or a restaurant.
2. Induction and Gas Friendly
And finally, that! This cookware works perfectly in both induction and gas stoves. So this cookware is perfect for mobile cooking, too! It is also suitable for hostellers who want to prepare healthy home-food.
3. Descent Weight
This ideal mass of cast iron pan helps to ensure even heat transfer and prevents food from smoking and sticking to the surface, making the whole meal evil.
Keeping your Kadai cast iron well-seasoned makes your Kadai stay long long-lasting during how to season them? Continue reading to the bottom to find out the best seasoning tips!
5. Healthy Choice!
If you're aware of your wellbeing and you're still concerned about the amount of oil you eat in doses, don't worry! Cast iron absorbs oil and cooks it uniformly.
6. Free of chemical products
They are chemical-free and separate from non-stick cookware that uses hazardous chemicals such as Teflon during production. We sell it at a fair price and the product will be shipped to your door within a week!
Health Benefits of Using Cast Iron Pan
It's not just fruit and vegetables; you'll be surprised with pots and pans sometimes! As everyone knows, iron is one of the most necessary minerals required for the development of the immune system in our body.
The more iron, the more haemoglobin your body produces to carry oxygen to your body. Cooking in the cast cast-iron helps to boost the iron levels and lower the risk iron of deficiency. And this is a defined fact way to improve your intake of iron!
How to Season Cast Iron Pan For The First Time?
- Rinse the pan and wash it well.
- Boil curry leaves, or other leafy vegetables in a casserole. This helps eliminate any dust or contaminants from the cookware.
- Clean the cookware with a soap liquid again.
- Spread a thin layer of oil to the entire Kadai. We typically use coconut oil or ginger oil. Experts say the linseed oil works best!
- Hold your cookware on low heat for around 10-15 minutes. Add more oil that retains further in after 30 minutes, you'll find a glossy black layer, which means that your cast iron pan is seasoned.
How to Maintain Your Cast Iron Pan?
- Don't put your cast iron cooking utensils in a wet sink. It can intensify seasoning and lead to rusting.
- Often clean your stainless steel utensils with a mild dish of washing liquid and clean and thoroughly dry them by warming them on the stovetop.
- Instantly after drying the cast iron cookware, apply a thin layer of oil before storing it on the kitchen shelf.
- This preserves the spice and removes the corrosion. Tidy the utensil correctly before use so any dirt or dust produced from the oil doesn't your food.
- Stop cooking any acidic stuff in the cast iron pan. It is fine on using tomatoes or lime in curry gravy every then, but regular cooking with fruit juices in a cast iron pan can lead to degradation in seasoning and a metallic food taste.
What's something to be waiting for? Have the iron pan at the right value with amazing advantages and functions! Click the buy button to carry absolute quality, chemo chemical-free pan to your doorstep!
Shipping & Delivery Policy
FREE DELIVERY above 1000 for TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP
- For order value less than Rs. 500, delivery charge is Rs.70
- For order value between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000, delivery charge is Rs.35
- Free Home Delivery for the order above Rs. 1000
PAN INDIA Delivery - ALL OVER INDIA
Home Delivery Service Available All Over India - Delivery Charges Applicable. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to [email protected] or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.