When was the last time you thought about how to wash hands? You have been doing it all your life - but have you been doing it correctly? At this point, you will wonder, "How can I wash my hands incorrectly?”
Did you know that to wash your hands thoroughly, you'll need to take around 40 seconds to a minute? Or roughly the time is taken to sing 'Happy birthday' twice, to get them properly clean? You may not want to sing it loud, but it's a handy reminder for you to take the time you need to wash your hands!
It's not as easy as rinsing your hands, dabbing hand wash, working up a quick lather, and rinsing off again.
So this article helps you to know about the herbal hand wash and the best product which keeps your hands away from the invisible enemies.
|Product Name:||Aloevera Liquid Handwash|
|GST / Tax:||99.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Storage Instructions:||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Maximum Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Scientific Name:||Aloe vera|
|In English:||Magizh Aloe vera liquid hand wash|
|In Tamil:||Magizh karralai tirava handwash|
|In Malayalam:||Magizh karrar vala handwash|
|In Telugu:||Magizh Kalabanda drava handwash|
|In Kannada:||Magizh aloevera drava hand wash|
|In Hindi:||Magizh aloe vera liquid hand wash|
|In Konkani:||Magizh aloe vera hand wash|
|In Marathi:||Magizh koraphada drava hamdavosa|
Ignaz Philip Semmelweis (1818-1867) championed the importance of handwashing among medical professionals. Yet there is no other procedure that is simple and cost-effective in preventing the spread of infection in hospital environments. Throughout the nineteenth century, physicians were realizing the value of soap as a medical agent.
Ignaz discovered the infectious etiology of puerperal fever and therefore required medical students to wash their hands before examining the patient.
He also encouraged his colleagues to adopt his antiseptic methods, telling them 'while we talk, talk, talk, gentlemen, women are dying. I'm not asking anything world-shaking. I'm asking you only to wash. For God's sake, wash your hands!
Methods of Handwashing
- Social Handwashing
- Surgical Handwashing
- Social Handwashing
- Hygienic Hand Washing
Handwashing is easy to do and it's one of the most effective ways to stop spreading infections and illnesses in all settings - from your home and workplace to child care facilities and hospitals. Cleaning hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community.
Advantages of Hand Washing
Hand washing is a globally recommended hygienic act. It's recommended by all medical professionals and is useful in preventing disease.
We all know the phrase "Prevention is better than cure". Hand wash is an act that especially suits this phrase as an example. It prevents many diseases and saves lots of lives.
- Handwashing prevents germs from entering our bodies.
- Handwashing prevents diseases like diarrhea and influenza
- Handwashing considerably prevents communicable diseases and bacterial infections
- Handwashing reduces the infant mortality rate by up to 50 percent in developing countries
- Handwashing is very helpful in preventing people with a weakened immune system from getting infected
- Handwashing prevents major acute respiratory infections like pneumonia
How to Wash the Hands?
Hand washing is very simple and can be practiced as frequently as required. Please follow the simple five steps involved in hand washing.
Wet your hand
The first step of hand washing is to wet your hand with just an appropriate amount of water. Water should be just enough to grease your hand so that it generates froth on rubbing. Be careful not to waste water as it is very precious.
Put Hand wash
Herbal hand wash is very useful in killing germs. Without hand wash the effectiveness of washing the hand is considerably reduced.
The next step is to rub the hand wash in your Palm. Take time, for at least 30 seconds to generate bubbles and rub your palm front and back also between the fingers.
Now comes the turn to rinse your hand. Turn the tap on and evenly rinse your hands with water. While rinsing also, you should keep on rubbing your palm to make sure no liquid residue is left.
This is the last step in the process of hand wash. It is very important to make sure that the towel or cloth you use for drying your hands. Clean and not been used by anyone else. The whole process of hand wash will return to zero if you use a dirty cloth/towel to rub your hands.
Hand Washing Techniques
Proper handwashing means washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or hand wash. The constant rubbing action helps break down the grease and dirt that carry most germs.
Eight Techniques of Handwashing
- Palm to palm
- Between fingers
- Back of hands
- Base of thumbs
- Back of fingers
- Rinse and wipe dry
When to wash your hands?
Washing your hands is particularly important when you're in situations where you're more prone to germs. This includes,
- Before, during, and after you prepare the food.
- Before and after you:
- While consuming foods or drinks
- When exposed to someone with an infections illness
- When entering a hospital, doctor's office, nursing home, or another healthcare setting
- While clean and treat a cut, burn or wound
- While taking medication or pouring eye drops
- While using public transportation, especially if you touch railings and other surfaces
- While touching your phone or other devices
- While going to the grocery store
- after you:
- Cough, sneeze or blow your nose
- While touching visibly dirty surfaces, or when there's visible dirt on your hands
- While handling money or receipts
- After touching the gas pump handle, ATM, elevator buttons, or pedestrian crossing buttons
- After shaking hands with others
- After using the bathroom
- After changing diapers or clean the bodily surface of others
- Aftertouch or handling garbage
- After touching animals, animal feed, and others
- After touching fertilizer
How Herbal Hand Wash is made?
The herbal hand wash is prepared by adding 4ml of the ethanol extract of combined plant materials in 6 ml distilled water. To the final volume of 10 ml, 3 grams of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) is added for preparing hand wash.
How is hand wash better than sanitizers?
Sanitizers are used to make something clean and hygienic. However,
- Sanitizers do not get rid of all types of germs
- Hand sanitizers may not be as effective when hands are greasy and dirty
- They might not remove harmful chemicals from their hands like pesticides and heavy metals
To conclude, hand washes are more effective than sanitizers to clean your hands.
Where to Buy the Best Herbal Hand Wash?
Nowadays hand washes are a part of life. So to get a good quality of handwash at an affordable price and with exclusive offers here, order now and fight the invisible enemies.
The packaging that is done by us is served in trial packs so that you can try it. When you buy these, you would not be spending a huge amount and you can simply enjoy the benefits of the trail packs which are available on our site.
The glorious health benefits are something which everyone wants in this modern time, and our oils promise you this in the right amount.