Nowadays wherever we go we are hearing a new normal word, Herb. Herbs which are full of medical values are very helpful
Medicinal plants are moving from border to mainstream use with a more number of people seeking treatment and health approaches free from side effects caused by synthetic chemicals.
India officially recognizes over 3500 plants for their medicinal value. It is generally estimated that over 6000 plants in India or use traditional and herbal medicine. Not only that herbs are medicine and also used in making soaps! This article aims to provide a comprehensive review of the phytochemical and various pharmacological aspects of Acalypha Indica Soap.
This plant widely used in the traditional medicinal system of India and many other countries have been reported to possess anticancer, antidiabetic, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, and also used to check anti ulcers and wound healing.
It is known as a rich source of glycoside, flavonoids, and attendance. The medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of Acalypha indica and its secondary metabolites investigations prove its importance as a valuable medicinal plant.
|Product Name:||Herbal Acalypha Soap|
|GST / Tax:||59.00 (Price Inclusive of all Taxes)|
|Specialty:||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin:||Erode, TamilNadu - India|
|Storage Instructions:||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Package Information:||Wrapped in Carton Box with Zero Breakage|
|Maximum Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Scientific Name:||Acalypha indica|
|In English:||Magizh Acalypha soap|
|In Malayalam:||Kuppamani/ kuppamanchaeti|
|In Telugu:||Indiyan reguta|
|In Kannada:||Kuppi Gida/ jalamali|
|In Hindi:||Bhartiya bichhua|
|In Marathi:||Khajoti/ khokale|
Acalypha Indica is a traditional medicinal plant, well known by older generations in many countries, particularly in Africa and Asia. It grows well in most parts of the West and South of Africa north-east, including Ethiopia, Somalia, and other regions. The plant can also be found in most wet, tropical, and temperate countries.
Many international manuscripts on Acalypha indica were published from Indian origin because this plant has a close connection with Ayurveda, Siddha, and Unani medicinal practices executed by older Indian generations.
Acalypha Indica soap contains so many medicinal values and has amazing effects on skin. They are very refreshing and aromatic in nature. Feel fresh and comfortable by using Acalypha indica soap.
Acalypha soap is made up of skin detoxifying agent and also antimicrobial
properties. It provides a magical cure to the immune system and helps to breath easy with it's everlasting aroma providing good respiration.
Herbal medicines have been playing a vital role in the treatment and cure for various diseases and physiological conditions in traditional methods practiced such as Ayurveda, Siddha, and Unani. This type of treatment, also known as conventional treatment, was the main source of medicinal treatment during the olden days.
Health Benefits Of Acalypha Indica
The fresh Acalypha indica plant has a wide variety of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and lipids. Acalypha indica has high iron content, followed by copper, nickel, zinc, and chromium, which are useful for patients with mineral deficiency problems. This plant has a high moisture content of up to 90% and has a total ashes value of 18% suitable for body hydration. As a leafy low-cost vegetable, this plant can provide more balance in nutrients at a minimal cost.
1) Anthelmintic Activity
An anthelmintics drug is used to expel parasitic worms that usually intrude in the human body parts. The parasitic worm can penetrate animal and human bodies through any available cavities like the skin and mouth. The Acalypha soap derived from herbs is easily available in herbal medicinal stores and helps in anthelmintic properties.
2) Antibacterial Property
Most therapeutic studies that have been reported on Acalypha indica are related to antibacterial activities. A certain group of phytochemicals or secondary metabolites in plants are responsible for antibacterial activities. Besides the flavonoids, tannins, polyphenol, protein, and saponin also play an important role in inhibiting and retarding bacterial growth. So Acalypha soap helps in destroying the bacteria.
3) Antifungal Activity
The phenols and flavonoids in acalypha indica are expected to be the source of antifungal activity. This medicinal soap and the whole plant is suggested to treat fungal infections in the human body.
4) Anti-inflammatory property
Acalypha indica plant can behave as anti-inflammatory medicine in the human body. Protein denaturation is one of the indicators for inflammation activity in the human body. The acalypha soap not only provides freshness but it also provides anti inflammation. It relieves and provides aids in body pain and muscle pain.
5) Wound Healing Property
Acalypha indica has an extraordinary wound healing property. It heals the wound completely and has the lowest breaking strength from the incision wound. The Methanolic extract from this plan has significant wound healing potential by regulating up the genes of TNF-alpha and TNF-beta. These two cytokines play a very important role in wound. Acalypha soap helps in quick healing of wounds and lacerations.
6) Provides Skin Care
Acalypha soap which helps especially in skin care. It helps as a detoxifying agent and cleans the dead cells. Acts as a fresher to the body. The foremost benefit of Acalypha soap is skin health.
Medicinal Values Of Acalypha indica
- About 80% of the rural population depends upon herbal medicine for their primary health care.
- Useful in treating pneumonia, asthma, rheumatism, and several other ailments.
- Dried leaves of the Acalypha indica were made into a poultice to treat bedsores and wounds.
- Acalypha indica root is prescribed as a tonic, astringent, febrifuge, and strong purgative.
- Leaves possess antiperiodic and laxative properties, the leaves are used in jaundice, piles, ulcers, and also external skin eruptions, ringworms, and eczema.
- The roots are used in chest pain, joint pain, and migraine, and blood dysentery, and the extract of the root lowers the blood sugar level up to 30%.
- Used as a purgative when the plant is boiled and the extract is drunk.
- Good remedy for the treatment of piles.
- The root is used to remove worms in children, and given in the morning with an empty stomach. It works as a mild laxative and also removes worms.
- Leaves with turmeric powder are used to relieve acne and pimples.
- Juice of acalypha indica leaves mixed with common salt cures constipation.
- Decoction of the leaves is used to treat continuous vomiting.
- The best of Acalypha indica which is also called kuppaimeni leaves treats most skin diseases like rashes, redness, dandruff, and skin allergies.
- Juice of kuppaimeni leaves mixed with coconut oil relieves arthritis pain.
- Paste made with equal quantities of kuppaimeni, tulsi, and vembu leaves is a wonderful face pack to get blemish-free skin.
- It gives clear skin and prevents pimples and acne.
- A wonderful remedy for teenagers and adults to get clear and fair skin.
- The sap of crushed leaves mixed with salt or a decoction of plants is applied to treat scabies and other skin problems.
- Kuppaimeni is traditionally used as medicine for emetic, cleaning, vermifuge, and scabicide.
- Kuppaimeni powder mixed with turmeric powder gives amazing benefits on hair removal.
- The leaves of acalypha indica possess laxative powers. Fresh juice from the leaves is given for asthma and bronchitis.
Where To Buy The Best Acalypha Soap?
To get the natural and original product of Acalypha indica soap order it here with exclusive offers with a doorstep delivery.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For South India (TamilNadu, Pondy, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana & AP)
- Free Home Delivery for the order above ₹1000
- For orders below ₹1000, the delivery charge is ₹49
For Rest of India
- For orders above ₹1000, the FIXED delivery charge is ₹80
- For orders below ₹1000, the delivery charge is ₹49
Note: Home Delivery Service Available All Over India. For more information, please click here.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Standard Cold Pressed Oil believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. You can cancel your order at any time, your entire order amount will be refunded, Please send email to [email protected] or call us / WhatsApp us @ 9677 22 7688.
Your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours and your money will be credited back to your account in 3-10 bank days.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the event of the designated address is incorrect or outside the delivery zone offered by us.